DEDICATED TO TAPPING POTENTIAL Priya Devalia is a dynamic professional dedicated to tapping potential...Priya has maximized on her talent and education in Communications, by using her observational skills - both innate and developed - to intuitively and professionally support her clients. She can leave one walking away with greater confidence...I can securely endorse her experience as a superior coach. - Lydia Rajpat, Founder, Facilitator, Advocate, She Was Made Strong
DEVALIA & CO.
Your genius is my passion.
Making your ideal client passionate about you, your product and service...is my genius.
At this point you might be asking the following questions:
#1 Exactly how are you going to that for me and my business? #2 Why should I trust you with my project?
Before I tell you exactly how I can help you, I'm going to take a slightly different approach and tell you how I cannot help you:
- I cannot help you if you are committed to the status quo, to staying the same and re-living branding, marketing, content and business groundhog day. Disruption is in my DNA and it also happens to be in the DNA of this new economy.
- I cannot help you if aren't open to embracing the power of vulnerable storytelling to sell. I help you write compelling stories that move your ideal client to create meaningful connections with you, your brand, your product and service. - I cannot help you if you aren't open to the idea that while content used to be King and marketing his Queen, there's a new royalty in town - and, that new royalty is ENGAGEMENT & INFLUENCE.
The million dollar question -> What can I do for YOU?
My name is Priya Devalia, Founder of the boutique agency Devalia & Co. that majors on helping small businesses make a massive impact in their sphere of influence using the power of compelling story-telling, leveraging the online space to architect simply effective marketing strategies and crafting an inspiring brand philosophy.
If a spark of curiosity has been ignited in you, it has been my experience that it is for a reason. Follow it! You have nothing to lose and only a customized, one-of-a-kind approach to elevate your brand, give your content a facelift and rev up your marketing to gain!
Who I am is not nearly as important as who you are. But, I get it...you want to know who you're potentially dealing with. I dislike endless talking about myself, so let's keep it short and sweet (kinda like me!):
- BA in Organizational Communications, TULSA, OKLAHOMA, USA - I have a minor in classical voice, but please don't ask me to sing in Italian...so rusty!
- I am the former Executive Assistant to 3 Consuls-General of Japan at the Consulate-General of Japan in Toronto where I was involved in the 2009 official visit of their Majesties, the Emperor and Empress of Japan and the G8 Summit the summer of 2010. - I enjoy sushi, but I don't eat raw fish. Despite this I loved my 3-year stint teaching English in my 2nd home of Japan.
- I'm always searching for ways to sell better and more authentically using the principles of persuasion and genuinely meeting people's needs with a product that will further their dream (btw, what's better than selling on the phone and in person, is writing magical email sequences and copy that practically sell themselves.) - I listen deeply to deliver a distinct level of tailor-made strategy to meet your specific needs, therefore, I only work with a select few.
- I adore projects and campaigns! Nothing excites me more than a timeline that begins and ends with measurable results that beat your last efforts. - I help build killer systems stylized to work for you 24/7 and make you money while you sleep. - Thinking of writing a book? DO NOT START YOUR BOOK WITHOUT BOOKING A CALL WITH ME!! You have to write a marketable book that you can sell strategically. I'll show you how. - I once read the opening line of the "Prayer of Peace" at the '89 Common Wealth Day Celebrations before Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at Westminster Abbey which was broadcast globally on BBC World Radio. - As a result, I am still a nobody.
Welcome to Devalia & Co. where you are always the most important person in the room!